WELCOME to 2014!!! I little late but here I am!! 
**I am that girl...Hair and all!!***

It's been 4 years since I moved to Cleveland and I am Cleveland's Number 1 FAN!!!
 I can find it all great things to do in Cleveland! 
Follow me on Instagram:  ladyp_08



January 1, 2014

My annual New Years Day Brunch!! Always a great time with my Cleveland girlfriends. We  get together and highlight the great things of 2013 and our 2014 goals.

Location: Bon Bon (Lorian Ave, Ohio City)
Highlights: Huge Cups of Coffee!!!! French Toast is Amazing!!



 The End of  2013!!!

I volunteered with Ohio Homecoming on a cold, snowy, snowy, New Year's Eve! 
If you didn't attend you really missed out, Krewella performed, there was plenty of beer, cocoa, apple cider and beer! I made it on the train home just as the clock struck midnight...wouldn't have it any other way! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over the Weekend...and some of the week

A little more Weekend...